Orthodontics by Dr. Ken Lawrence
What Makes Orthodontics by Dr. Ken Lawrence Unique?
- Dr Ken Lawrence and the orthodontic team treat your family like we expect our family to be treated when visiting an orthodontist of dentist.
- We NEVER compromise on this principle or on our commitment to providing the highest quality orthodontic care to every patient.
- Our office is known in the community for our exceptional results with both clear and metal braces, our personalized care, affordable treatment, and our fun and friendly environment.
- Our team takes tremendous pride in, and love for, what we do. This builds long-lasting relationships with our patients and their families. We are proud of the huge number of patients who have been referred to us over the years from other patients
Lake County’s Board Certified Orthodontist!
Choosing an orthodontist can be a difficult decision. After all, orthodontics creates the smile that you will wear for a lifetime.
- Dr. Lawrence has earned unmatched credentials in our area and the country. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthodontics and the American Board of Orofacial Pain. He is one of only two orthodontists in the country to hold this dual board certification.
- He is the only Cleveland area orthodontist that has been on the Northern Ohio Live and Cleveland Magazine Top Dentist list, selected by other dentists, for 20 straight years.
- He has been sharing his expertise for over 20 years with the next generation of orthodontists as a Professor at Case School of Dental Medicine, where he headed the Early Orthodontic treatment clinic.
- Dr. Lawrence is the Cleveland Clinic’s only orthodontist, and over 80 of our patients have been selected as “Best Smile” by their classmates, a testament to the aesthetics of our results.
Dr. Lawrence’s philosophy is to employ techniques that minimize the possibility of permanent tooth removal. These techniques must also maximize the aesthetics of the smile and face, and the function and health of the teeth and jaws. We care for people, not just teeth.
Dr. Lawrence is adamant that if he would not use a particular appliance or apparatus on his wife or children, he will not use it for his patients.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
We can’t wait to get started on your smile! Contact us today and we’ll get started on your new smile journey together!
Meet Your Orthodontist
Dr. Ken Lawrence
Board Certified – Surprisingly Rare
Longest standing recipient of the Top Dentists award 2007 - 2023
Our Treatment Results
and lives improved
“Best Smile” by their classmates
as a "Top Dentist" by Family Dentists
Our Patients Us
Orthodontics For All Ages
The American Association of Orthodontists recommends that children be evaluated by an orthodontist at age 7, although most children can wait until age 8. Orthodontists are trained in facial growth and can identify children who will benefit from early treatment.