OUR TEAM’S COMMITMENT to our dental careers is demonstrated by our combined 183 years of experience!
Our office is known in the community for our exceptional work, our personalized treatment, and our fun and friendly environment. Our team takes tremendous pride in, and love for, what we do. This builds long-lasting relationships with our patients and their families. We are proud of the huge number of patients who have been referred to us from other patients.
Dr. Lawrence’s philosophy is to employ techniques that minimize the possibility of permanent tooth removal. These techniques must also maximize aesthetics of the smile and face, and function of the teeth and jaws.
Dr. Lawrence is adamant that if he would not use a particular appliance or apparatus on his wife or children, he will not use it for his patients. Dr. Lawrence uses this same criteria in evaluating all treatment techniques, including orthodontic and TMD treatment.
Especially for Kids and Teens
- Dr. Lawrence is the Director of Early Treatment and the Assistant Clinical Professor of Orthodontics at Case School of Dental Medicine. He knows the importance of starting treatment at the RIGHT time for your child. We do not rush to start treatment just because you made an appointment. Many young patients benefit from Dr. Lawrence monitoring their growth and development over months or even years. Monitoring growth allows us to determine your child’s optimal orthodontic start time. Our treatment plans are unique to each patient. And, there are no fees during this observation time.
- Dr. Lawrence is the Orthodontist for the Cleveland Clinic’s Craniofacial Team, Department of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Lawrence is highly qualified and trained in the orthodontic treatment that accompanies treatment of craniofacial anomalies. Dr. Lawrence regularly treats patients from around the world and corresponds with many international orthodontists to advise them on orthodontic treatment of complex situations.
Especially for Adults
- Our office communicates closely with family dentists, other dental specialists and medical specialists. We work hard to create a dental health team for our patients in order to achieve optimal dental health and excellent orthodontic results. Many adult patients benefit from orthodontics prior to having dental repair work. Our commitment to our team approach with our referring dentists ensures that our adult patients receive seamless care.
- Dr. Lawrence is Board Certified in Orthodontics and in Orofacial Pain. Dr. Lawrence is one of only two orthodontists in the country to hold this dual board certification. This uniquely qualifies him to deliver orthodontic care for adult patients, and especially for adults who are experiencing jaw dysfunction. Board certification in orthodontics is voluntary and requires advanced education, written tests, an oral examination, and a presentation of the doctor’s treatment results on numerous types of orthodontic problems to a panel of nationally respected peers.
- Dr. Lawrence has annually been named a “Top Orthodontist – Northeast Ohio.” He has been selected by his dental colleagues every year since 2003 — the first year it was published in Northern Ohio Live Magazine – now published in Cleveland Magazine. He is the only orthodontist in Lake County to hold this distinction. It is a privilege to be chosen by our neighboring family dentists as a Top Orthodontist even once. To be chosen every year since 2003 is a real honor, and we truly appreciate the recognition!
- Dr. Lawrence’s position at Case School of Dental Medicine also gives him the unique opportunity to evaluate all the various orthodontic manufacturer’s products in the academic setting, and select only the very best ones for his private office.